Workshop 1 - Building your own chatbot: the hard way made easy
Dr. Ruvan Weerasinghe, Senior Lecturer, University of Colombo School of Computing
9.00 am – 12.00 pm
Workshop 2 - Hands on Guide to Building an IoT Enabled Architecture
Resource person (from industry) :
Mr. Charitha Goonetilleke, founding member of Entgra, part time lecturer at the Open University of Sri Lanka.
Mr.Lasantha De Zoysa , member of Entgra. Having Worked at the WSO2 prior.
1.00 pm – 4.00 pm
Workshop 4 - Installing and configuring the Galaxy Platform for Bioinformatics data analysis
Dr. Nuwan Goonasekara, Nuwan Goonasekera | Research Fellow, Melbourne
Bioinformatics & EMBL Australia Bioinformatics Resource, University of Melbourne.
5th September 2019
1.00pm – 4.00pm
Workshop 5 - Resilience through Privacy in Cyberspace
Resource person is sponsored by ISACA
5th September 2019
9.00am – 4.30pm, (Student Session: 1.30pm – 4.30pm)
- Session 01 (From 9:00 AM – 12:00 Noon)
- Resilience through Privacy in Cyberspace – Governance, Risk Management, and Compliance
- Industry focused Session with special invitees from the Banking and Financial Services Sector CROs, CIOs, CTO & Senior Managers from respective departments.
- Failure to appreciate the full dimensions of data privacy can lead to poor data management, costly resource allocation issues, and exposure to unnecessary risks. With the emerging laws & regulations, it has become mandatory for organizations to thoroughly look in to gain a handle on the vital aspects of protection of privacy of data via adopting respective controls on Governance, Risk Management, and Compliance (GRC).
- Session 02 (From 1:30 PM – 4:30 PM)
- Resilience through Privacy in Cyberspace – Protect Personal Information Online
- Public Awareness Session attended by General Public & University Students
- Social Media sites has become an increasingly popular resource to connect with and maintain relationships with a variety of ties. The primary function of these sites is to consume and distribute personal content about the self. Privacy concerns around sharing information in a public space are amplified by Social Media sites and it’s high time to be concerned about third-party access to your data.